Launches News: WorkHuman 2018 speakers announced Globoforce®, a leading provider of social recognition solutions, today announced several esteemed sp
Launches News: WorkHuman 2018 speakers announced
Globoforce®, a leading provider of social recognition solutions, today announced several esteemed speakers for breakout sessions at its WorkHuman 2018 conference, April 2-5, 2018 in Austin, Texas. Speakers include Alexander Kjerulf, chief happiness officer at Woohoo inc, Tony Schwartz, founder and CEO of The Energy Project, and Trina Chiara, founding partner at FIKSU Communications. The annual WorkHuman conference, pioneered by Globoforce, is dedicated to helping educate, energize, and engage business and HR leaders to build a more human-focused work culture.
The conference features eight thought-provoking content tracks designed to reach a wide variety of HR roles and functions. Tracks include: Crowdsourcing & the Performance Revolution, The Business Case for Social Recognition, HR Leaders as Culture Facilitators, Your Whole Self, The Human Workplace, the Executive Forum at WorkHuman and two new tracks: Thriving Through Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and Humanizing Your Employer Brand.
Noted breakout session speakers and topics for WorkHuman 2018 include:
- Alexander Kjerulf, chief happiness officer at Woohoo inc.; Session topic: The Power of Positive Feedback at Work. In this session, one of the world’s leading experts on happiness at work demonstrates why positive feedback is so powerful and how it can become an integral part of workplace culture. Additional session subjects include what, when, and how to praise, and how some of the world’s best and happiest workplaces make positive feedback part of their culture.
- Tony Schwartz, founder and CEO of The Energy Project; Session topic: See More to Energize and R/evolutionize Your Human Capital. In this session, attendees will learn how to take the fundamental principles of energy management and become more wholly human, while embracing and cultivating a broader range of qualities that help employees better navigate an increasingly complex world. This session also addresses how to become more aware of energy deficits impeding abilities to solve pressing challenges.
- Trina Chiara, founding partner at FIKSU Communications; Session topic: Communicating Courageously in the Workforce. In this session, attendees will learn how the attributes of courage, compassion, and connection are implemented in an organization. This session will also focus on how courageous communications can be applied to drive better business outcomes, particularly in highly competitive environments, times of distress or crisis, matrixed organizations, global companies and companies involved in change management.
The annual conference has grown five times in size since the inaugural event in 2015, and has featured some of the world’s most influential thought leaders and visionaries, including former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama, actors Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Rob Lowe, and Michael J. Fox, and best-selling authors Adam Grant, Susan Cain, Shawn Achor, Arianna Huffington, and Gary Hamel.
“As WorkHuman continues to grow, we are inspired to offer even more thought-provoking sessions to spark new ideas and ensure attendees walk away with the inspiration and strategies they need to make their workplace more inclusive and more human,” said Derek Irvine, vice president, strategy and consulting, Globoforce. “Our 2018 speakers represent some of the world’s most recognized academics, researchers, and industry experts who are looking forward to sharing their unique insights about where the HR industry is heading, to deliver the best employee experience.”
For the full WorkHuman 2018 conference agenda, click here
Incentive and Motivation offers the latest news in employee benefits, rewards, incentive programmes and recognition. Discover the best employee engagement platform, learn about communicating your incentives or the latest tech in the HR space. Popular posts:
- Understanding motivation and incentives in the workplace
- How to align incentives with your business goals
- The importance of incentives
- Using incentives to win new business
- Creative rewards for employees
- Rewarding employees without cash
- How to reward employees for a job well done
- Rewarding in a global business
- Employee incentive program examples